DISTRICT 10 PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST
The age divisions for District 10 4-H Photography Contest are as follows:
- Juniors – 3rd Grade (and 8 years old) – 5th Grade
- Intermediates – 6th – 8th Grade
- Seniors – 9th- 12th Grade
- (has not surpassed their 18th birthday as of August 31, 2020)
Each 4-H member may enter up to three (3) photos. A 4-Her CANNOT enter all three photographs in the same category; they will need to be entered in three different categories. Photos must be taken by the 4-H member between the dates listed in the rules and guidelines.
There are specific rules regarding formatting the photography, labeling/naming the photograph, and submitting an entries.
The contest dates will be announced in weekly email blasts and monthly newsletters.
STATE 4H PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST – Must submit entries through county first
Senior level 4-H members only: 9th-12th graders
NOTE: This Is A Separate Contest From The District Photography Contest—You Do Not Have To Enter The District Contest To Enter The State Photography Contest
- Ages: Senior Level Members Only (9th-12th graders)
- Each senior level 4H member participating may enter up to three (3) photos; they will need to be entered in three different categories
- Gillespie County Entry Deadline: will be announced in weekly newsletter and email blasts