DON’T MESS WITH TEXAS SCHOLARSHIP
- Deadline: March 29th, 2019
SAN ANGELO STOCK SHOW SCHOLARSHIPS
- Application deadline: April 1, 2019
- Application: https://www.sanangelorodeo.com/p/about/scholarship
- Eligibility requirements and application are available on the San Angelo Stock Show website.
SINGLES IN AGRICULTURE SCHOLARSHIP
- Deadline: April 1, 2019
At this time the organization is offering two (2) $250 scholarships. They are being offered to graduating high school seniors, one each from the states of Colorado, Minnesota, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, and Wyoming.
2019 Daisy 4-H Scholarship
- Deadline: April 30th?
- The application and instructions can be found by visiting the National 4H Shooting Sports website: http://w3.4-hshootingsports.org/index.php
- Our state contact is:
- Larry Perez – Program Coordinator for Texas 4H Shooting Sports
- Texas A&M Agrilife Extension
- 1470 William D. Fitch Pkwy
- College Station, TX 77845
TEXAS DOVE HUNTERS ASSOCIATION
- Deadline: TBA (in 2018 it was April 2nd)
- Requirement: Applicant must be graduating from a Texas high school this spring and pursuing a degree at an accredited institution of higher learning (Junior College, Tech School or 4 Year University) Applicant must be a hunting enthusiast and support the preservation of hunting and must submit a copy of proof of completion of a hunter safety course or their current Texas hunting license Must include one letter of reference from a teacher, counselor, employer, community leader or clergy (may not be a relative) Please do not send more than one letter of recommendation. Applicant must provide an OFFICIAL sealed transcript to prove enrollment in a Texas school.
TEXAS HILL COUNTRY SHEEP & GOAT RAISERS ASSOCIATION AUXILIARY
- Deadline: TBA for 2019; April 15, 2018
Jason Krueger Memorial Scholarship
- Deadline: TBA for 2019; April 16, 2018
- Must have exhibited a steer in Texas Steer Shows
- Jason Krueger Memorial Scholarship Application Requirements (pdf)
- Jason Krueger Memorial Scholarship Application (pdf)
Pembroke Welsh Corgi Club of America
- Deadline: June 1, 2019
Grow Texas Scholarship Program
- November 15th, 2018
Community Foundation of the Texas Hill Country
Deadline for their application is January 25th, 2019
They also have a listing for specific scholarships available to Fredericksburg High School, Heritage High School, and Harper High School students.
STATE FAIR OF TEXAS SCHOLARSHIP
Applications can be completed online at https://bigtex.academicworks.com/ , applications are due February 1, 2019.
Some of the scholarship opportunities available are the State Fair of Texas Youth Livestock Scholarship, Peggy Sloan Memorial Scholarship, State Fair of Texas Pete Schenkel Scholarship, State Fair of Texas Seasonal Employee Scholarship, and the Terry Griffin Scholarship.
HOUSTON LIVESTOCK SHOW SCHOLARSHIPS
- Deadline to apply is February 4, 2019
- Applications and scholarship guidelines can be found by going to this link: https://www.rodeohouston.com/Educational-Support/Scholars/Apply
Some of the scholarship opportunities are: Technical, Area Go Texas, Exhibitor, Hildebrand, Metropolitan, Opportunity, School Art, 4-H, FFA, Achievement, and Military.
Texas Farm Bureau Scholarships
Deadline: March 1, 2019
Visit this website http://texasfarmbureau.org/youth/youth-opportunities/ for more information and to access the online applications. Texas Farm Bureau offers the Dick Mitchell Memorial, Young Farmer & Rancher Scholarships, and District Scholarships.
KERRVILLE STOCK SHOW SCHOLARSHIP – HILL COUNTRY DISTRICT JUNIOR LIVESTOCK SHOW
Deadline: postmarked by March 1, 2019
High School Graduates, Ag Mechanics, and Collegiate Scholarships available. See website for requirements and application.
Society for Range Management – Masonic Range Science Scholarship
- Application Deadline: March 1, 2019
Texas Agricultural Irrigation Association Scholarship
- Deadline: March 1, 2019