CTEC – CENTRAL TEXAS ELECTRIC CO-OP SCHOLARSHIP
- Deadline is February 28, 2020
KERRVILLE STOCK SHOW SCHOLARSHIP – HILL COUNTRY DISTRICT JUNIOR LIVESTOCK SHOW
- Deadline: postmarked by March 1, 2020
- https://www.hcdjls.org/ > Scholarships
High School Graduates, Ag Mechanics, and Collegiate Scholarships available. See website for requirements and application.
Gillespie County A&M Club Scholarship
- Deadline: March 2nd, 2020
- The local A&M Club offers scholarships to students who will attend Texas A&M University. See your school counselor for the application or click on the link below. Scholarships will be awarded following the 2020 Muster Ceremonies on April 21st, 2020.
2020 CAPITAL FARM CREDIT HILL COUNTRY REGIONAL SCHOLARSHIP
March 4, 2020
Applications can be found at local Capital Farm Credit offices. Ten $1,000 one-time scholarships will be awarded this year to students studying agriculture or natural resource related fields from any of the following counties: Blanco, Burnet, Coleman, Gillespie, Kimble, Lampasas, Llano, Mason, Menard, McCulloch, Mills, and San Saba.
Hill Country Cattlewomen Scholarship Opportunity
- Deadline: June 7th, 2020
- Available to students pursuing trade/vocational schools and prospective and current college students
- For details, visit http://www.hillcountrycattlewomen.com/scholarships/
GILLESPIE COUNTY YOUTH LIVESTOCK SHOW SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
Deadline: Monday, December 2nd, 2019
Applicants can submit applications to either county extension agents or FFA instructors. Please contact Lane Ottmers with any questions regarding the application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Foundation of the Texas Hill Country
- Deadline for their application is February 11th, 2020
- They also have a listing for specific scholarships available to Fredericksburg High School, Heritage High School, and Harper High School students.