Community Foundation of the Texas Hill Country
Deadline for their application is January 25th, 2019
They also have a listing for specific scholarships available to Fredericksburg High School, Heritage High School, and Harper High School students.
2019 CTEC RURAL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
- Deadline is February 22, 2019
Gillespie County A&M Club Scholarship
- Deadline: March 1, 2019
- The local A&M Club offers scholarships to students who will attend Texas A&M University. See your school counselor for the application or click on the link below. Scholarships will be awarded following the 2019 Muster Ceremonies on April 22, 2019.
- 2019 Gillespie County AM Club Scholarship Application Form (pdf)
2019 CAPITAL FARM CREDIT HILL COUNTRY REGIONAL SCHOLARSHIP
March 1, 2019
Applications can be found at local Capital Farm Credit offices. Ten $1,000 one-time scholarships will be awarded this year to students from any of the following counties: Blanco, Burnet, Coleman, Gillespie, Kimble, Lampasas, Llano, Mason, Menard, McCulloch, Mills, and San Saba.
KERRVILLE STOCK SHOW SCHOLARSHIP – HILL COUNTRY DISTRICT JUNIOR LIVESTOCK SHOW
- Deadline: TBA for 2019; postmarked by March 1, 2018
High School Graduates, Ag Mechanics, and Collegiate Scholarships available. See website for requirements and application.
Jason Krueger Memorial Scholarship
- Deadline: TBA for 2019; April 16, 2018
- Must have exhibited a steer in Texas Steer Shows
- Jason Krueger Memorial Scholarship Application Requirements (pdf)
- Jason Krueger Memorial Scholarship Application (pdf)
Hill Country Cattlewomen Scholarship Opportunity
- Deadline: June 7th
- Available to students persuing trade/vocational schools and prospective and current college students
- For details, visit http://www.hillcountrycattlewomen.com/scholarships/
Gillespie County Youth Livestock Show Scholarship
Deadline: December 1, 2018
2018-2019 Gillespie County Youth Livestock Show Scholarship Application Deadline is December 1, 2018. Please bring completed applications to Taylor Osbourn at the Extension Office or your FFA Instructor.