Multi-County Wildlife Program – 5 CEU’s Offered
April 11th, 2017
8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Cost: $25 if you RSVP by April 8th to Llano County Extension Office
Thunder Hill Ranch
2173 County Road 304
Llano, TX 78643
- 8:30a.m. – 9:00a.m. – REGISTRATION and Welcome
- 9:00a.m. – 10:00a.m. – Co-Mingling of Livestock and Wildlife
- 10:00a.m. – 11:00a.m. – Plant ID (Categories and Species)
- 11:00a.m. – Noon – Prescribe Burning and Pasture Walk (Plant ID)
- 12:00p.m. – 12:45p.m. – Catered Lunch
- 12:45p.m. – 2:00p.m. – What makes a great Lease Agreement?
- 2:00p.m. – 2:50p.m. – Quail Talk
- 2:50p.m. – 3:00p.m. – Evaluations/Pass out CEU Hours
Please Contact the following Offices for more Information and Registration:
Mason County 325-347-6459, Menard County 325-396-4787, McCulloch County 325-597-1295, Llano County 325-247-5159, Gillespie County 830-997-3452, or Kimble County 325-446-2620.
Bennet Trust Event Flyer (pdf)
4th Hill Country Land Stewardship Conference
- April 20-21, 2017
- YO Ranch Hotel & Conference Center in Kerrville, TX
- 2-Day event offering 3 general CEU’s on the first day
- To register for this event, please go to https://agriliferegister.tamu.edu/productListingDetails/2265
This is an online bookstore with a wide range of information available to the public from the Texas A&M Agrilife Extension program. Some publications are viewable as a pdf, and others are available for purchase. Once you pull up the website click on “Browse the Shelves” and search for the topic that you are interested in researching. Please feel free to contact a local extension agent for additional information.