Texas A&M Agrilife Water Education Network
Website provides information regarding using water efficiently, managing water resources, and plans to further water conservation in the future. Website has information for homeowners, businesses, and farmers.
Texas A&M Agrilife Extension Aquaculture, Fisheries, and Pond Management Website
The web address is http://fisheries.tamu.edu/. Website contains information that will be helpful for Texas Residents. Viewers will be able to find information related to aquaculture and farm pond management.
- Rainwater Harvesting (Overview)
- Rainwater Harvesting in Texas
- Making a Rain Barrel
- Rainwater Harvesting: Landscape Methods
- Rainwater Harvesting_Livestock
- Rainwater Harvesting: Soil Storage and Infiltration System
- Managing and Controlling Algae in Ponds (pdf)
- Ornamental Fish Ponds and Water Gardens (pdf)
- Understanding Water Quality Reports for Your Pond (pdf)
- Managing Freshwater Ponds: What’s Best for You?
- Irrigation of Forage Crops
- Irrigation Water Quality
- Improving Rainfall Effectiveness on Rangeland (pdf)
Additional publications and information can be found by visiting the online Texas A&M Agrilife Extension Service Bookstore. You can type in the topics that you are looking for in the search box.
*NOTE: Publications from the Texas A&M Agrilife Extension Service are copyrighted. You may download it for your personal, noncommercial use only. Any other use (including but not limited to any commercial use, making multiple copies, displaying publicly, placing on a web page, or redistributing) requires express written permission from the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service. By downloading this document, you agree to all of the above. To request written permission, please contact:
Holly Jarvis, Ph.D.
College Station, TX 77843-2112